What We're Looking For
Health Recovery Solutions is a venture-backed software company that supplies leading medical centers with platforms that help reduce readmissions and improve clinical results. Our solution has garnered national attention for its clinical results and helping its hospital clients save substantial amounts of revenue. HRS developed a research based patient engagement platform which targets patients’ adherence, collects real-time data, and engages caregivers and care coordination staff to support patients. HRS was founded on the belief that patients must be given the most tools possible in order to ensure a successful adherence and recovery.
Health Recovery Solutions
447 Broadway, Floor 2
New York, NY 10013
At Health Recovery Solutions, our software developers are at the heart of being able to make change. You will have a direct impact on patients health. We are currently looking to bring on board a Java developer to work on several innovative projects. Candidates should have strong skills in web services development. While Java is the primary development language sought, candidates should be fluent in a broad range of related web development technologies and languages.
Office: North Bergen, NJ, New York City, Remote
- Work with the engineering and clinician teams for constant iteration of our platform.
- Design and develop web applications which integrate with back end databases and web services and expose data in a variety of formats
- Provide technical recommendations and documentation as well as evaluate new technologies.
- BS in Computer Science or similar
- Experience developing Java web applications
- Fluent in database programming, including MySQL
- Self-motivated, independent thinker capable of working within a highly distributed team
- Live in New York City Metro Area or have established work-from-home experience