What We're Looking For
Health Recovery Solutions is a venture-backed software company that supplies leading medical centers with platforms that help reduce readmissions and improve clinical results. Our solution has garnered national attention for its clinical results and helping its hospital clients save substantial amounts of revenue. HRS developed a research based patient engagement platform which targets patients’ adherence, collects real-time data, and engages caregivers and care coordination staff to support patients. HRS was founded on the belief that patients must be given the most tools possible in order to ensure a successful adherence and recovery.
Health Recovery Solutions
447 Broadway, Floor 2
New York, NY 10013
Sr. Home Health Sales Manager (Northeast)
HRS is looking to add a new member to the team that will help in sales and marketing. The position is to generate and assist in all areas of the sales process. A successful candidate must also be able to assist in operations and patient support.
Office: North Bergen, NJ, New York City, Remote
- Help improve financial performance through process improvement, automation and services
- Close multi-year contracts with Hospitals and Health Systems
- Promote patient experience improvement and clinician results for clients
- Maintain an active pipeline and drive complete sales cycles
- Coordinate prospect-facing work with product and implementation teams
- Attend industry trade shows and conferences several times annually and travel often
- Intelligent, ambitious, and competitive enterprise sales leader
- Produce presentations and demonstrations leveraging functional resources within HRS
- A successful candidate is comfortable with medical terminology, revenue cycle and health IT jargon.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams is valued (product development, product marketing, implementation, support)
- Valid US Driver’s License and Car required. Travel costs will be reimbursed.